Amazon.ae announced its upcoming Ramadan Sale event, kicking off at midnight on March 11, 2023 exclusively for Prime members, and on March 12 for all customers, running until March 21 this year.
The sale will feature exciting deals and discounts of up to 50%, with additional discounts available from our banking partners, to support customers as they prepare for Ramadan, stock up on essential items, all while making incredible savings and giving back to communities in need.
The Ramadan Sale will feature thousands of deals across every product category, including groceries, home appliances, kitchen essentials, fashion, electronics, and more, across top local, regional, and international brands including L’Oreal, Samsung, Sony, Nespresso, Philips, Hugo Boss, and more.
Truly enjoying Amazon in the best way possible, Prime members in the UAE can access the Ramadan Sale deals on Amazon.ae to begin saving 24-hours before the full sale starts, as well as get additional saving benefits exclusive to Prime during the sale.
Throughout the Ramadan Sale, Prime members in eligible locations across Dubai will also be able to enjoy deals from the Fresh Grocery category, including everyday essentials, with free and fast scheduled delivery options available.
Everyone can sign up to Prime for a free 30-day trial on www.amazon.ae/prime to enjoy all the benefits and extra savings exclusive to Prime members this Ramadan.
Customers shopping the Ramadan Sale on Amazon.ae can also explore and shop a curated collection of Ramadan items from local stores such as Kaify abayas or Geepas kitchen appliances throughout the sale.
Customers will also be able to shop Ramadan Sale deals across international items via the Amazon Global Store on Amazon.ae, with Prime members in the UAE enjoying Free International Delivery with no minimum purchase during the sale.
In the spirit of giving, customers on Amazon.ae will also have the chance to make a difference in the lives of those who need it the most during the Holy month, through the “Giving Back to the Community” wishlist, launching on the first day of Ramadan.
The wishlist will enable customers to purchase essential products from brands such as Unilever, and donate them to the Emirates Red Crescent, who will send these packages to families in need around the UAE, as part of the Ramadan Continues Giving program.
Amazon Ramadan Sale
Stefano Martinelli, GCC Retail Director, Amazon, said: “Ramadan is truly one of the most exciting and meaningful times of the year in the region. We are looking forward to showing up once again as we help customers get ready for Ramadan, alleviating both budget and time pressures for them throughout the sale.
“During such an important month of giving, we are also thankful to be able to collaborate with entities such as the Emirates Red Crescent, and Unilever, supporting their important work and giving Amazon.ae customers a chance to support those in need during the Holy month as they shop with us.”
The Ramadan Sale will feature incredible savings for customers in the UAE, as well as for customers in Bahrain, Oman, and Kuwait who can also take advantage of a selection of these deals on Amazon.ae through the International Shopping Experience.
Here is a selection of some of the best deals customers can expect during the sale:
- Save up to 70% on cooking sets, including pots and pans, from brands including Tefal
- Save up to 31% on coffee machines from brands including Nespresso
- Save up to 28% on appliances including air fryers and blenders from brands such as Philips
- Save up to 40% on coffee items from brands including Nescafe
- Save up to 40% on basmati rice products from Tilda and more
- Save up to 40% olive and sunflower oil from brands such as Borges and more
Home and Home Services
- Save up to 70% on vacuum cleaners from brands including Black+Decker, ECOVACS, and more
- Save up to 20% on beauty, house cleaning, handyman, electrical, services and more from Amazon Home Services. With an additional discount of up to 25% off for Prime members.
- Save up to 70% off on daily Ramadan style essentials
- Save up to 51% on apparel from brands including Boss, Lacoste, Tommy Hilfiger, and more
- Save up to 42% on watches, wallets, and bags from brands including Tommy Hilfiger, Casio, Anne Klein, Hugo Boss, and more
Personal Care and Beauty
- Save up to 70% on shower filters from brands including blu
- Save up to 40% on creams and personal care appliances from brands including Philips, Foreo, Sol de Janeiro, and more
- Save up to 38% on perfumes from brands including Hugo Boss
- Save up to 51% on TVs from brands including Samsung
- Save up to 45% on mobile phones from brands including Samsung
- Save up to 45% on headphones and earphones from brands including Sony, Bose, and more
- Save up to 43% on the Echo Dot 5th Gen
- Save up to 39% on the Echo Dot with Clock 5th Gen
- Save up to 35% on the Echo Show 8
Additional Ways to Save this Ramadan
- Shop with ADCB: Customers on Amazon.ae using ADCB cards for Ramadan Sale orders between March 12th and 21st can enjoy an additional discount of up to 15% off eligible purchases, T&Cs apply. Prime members on Amazon.ae can also redeem this offer from March 11th before everyone else, as well as enjoy a further additional discount of 20% on March 11th, on top of the initial 15% discount, to redeem up to AED 150 in savings across Ramadan Sale, T&Cs apply.
- Shop with Installments and no processing fees: Customers on Amazon.ae using Emirates NBD cards for Ramadan Sale orders between March 12th and 21st can enjoy 0% installments spread over 6 and 12 months without any processing fees on eligible purchases, T&Cs apply. Prime members on Amazon.ae can also redeem this offer from March 11th before everyone else.
- Shop with Installments: Customers on Amazon.ae will also be able to enjoy 0% installments while shopping with cards from a wide range of banks including ADCB, FAB, RAKBANK, Standard Chartered, Al Hilal Bank, and more, for Ramadan Sale orders between March 12th and 21st on eligible purchases, T&Cs apply. Prime members on Amazon.ae can also redeem these offers from March 11th before everyone else.
Ramadan Sale Deliveries
Fast, free delivery of Ramadan Sale orders is made possible thanks to Amazon’s operations network in the UAE, which is powered by a combination of innovative technology, optimised transportation services, dedicated employees, and partners.
With a strong fulfilment network present in the country, eight delivery stations and a network of Delivery Service Partners across the UAE, Amazon continues to build and scale this network in the UAE, while focusing on the safety, well-being, and career advancement of the people across the operations network who make it all possible.
Customers can make their shopping experience even easier by downloading the Amazon app to browse and shop the Ramadan Sale deals or shop directly on the website on www.amazon.ae.
All Amazon.ae deliveries can be paid through online payment options including credit and debit cards or Amazon.ae Gift Cards, which also offer an easy, simple, and convenient gifting experience to friends and family.