Looking for the highest-paying job in the UAE? Here is a chance for you.
American comedian and actor Kevin Hart has announced to hire an ambassador for Abu Dhabi’s Yas Island, who will be offered $100,000 (Dh367,000) for the two-month role, in addition to other perks and privileges.
Kevin Hart, who is the chief island officer at Yas Island, took to Instagram to announce the job opening.
“Do you want to get paid to make Yas Hart to Beat?” Hart said in an Instagram video, describing the role as the “world’s best job.”
How to apply for job at Yas Island
If you are 21-year-old or above, you can grab a chance to be Yas Island’s ambassador.
“No CV, previous experience or cover letter required, just your video up to 60 seconds,” according to the Yas Island website.
You must submit the 60-second video online. However, applicants can increase their chances of winning by sharing the video on social media using #YasIslandAmbassador.
The video must be exciting, and your knowledge about Yas Island will increase your chances of getting hired for the highest-paying job in the UAE. The video also must not exceed 100MB.
The competition is open from Jan.9-23 and five shortlisted candidates will be announced on Yas Island social media channels on Jan. 26. The winner will be announced on Feb.3, 2023.
Perks and privileges
- The ambassador will participate in a variety of tourism activities for Yas Island.
- The winner will be awarded a business class ticket to Abu Dhabi.
- Accommodation on the Yas Island’s Fabulous Suite of W for two months.
- Karting sessions on the Formula 1 track.
- Skydiving and indoor climbing at Clymb.
- Two Yas Theme Parks annual passes for unlimited access to Ferrari World, Warner Bros World and Yas Waterworld.
- A 60-day club membership package at Yas Links Golf Club.
- The winner will be chauffeured in a luxury company car.
- Access to Yas Island’s Events and Annual Access to Theme Parks.
- Top 10 tips to find a job in Dubai in 2023
- Now subscribe to UAE job loss insurance scheme through Al Ansari Exchange