Witness equestrian feats beyond your imagination at The Sustainable City Horse Show. From breath-taking show jumping from some of the best riders in the world to trick performance stunts on horseback, take a front side seat at the 2024 edition of this annual event held in the heart of The Sustainable City, Dubai.
Running from January 4 to 7 and with free entry to all, the showcase is accompanied by a host of activities for all the family. Here are seven reasons to come, spectate, join in, and make the most of the beautiful weather in a nature-filled environment.
Sustainable City Horse Show 2024
- A truly international event: 200 riders from 20 countries across the GCC, Europe, Asia and North America will race against the clock over 11 rounds of competitions over four days.
- Get up close and personal: From a ring-side seat in the purpose-built outdoor amphitheater, horses and riders will scale fences up to heights of 1.45 meters.
- Be an animal ambassador: Get involved with the chance to adopt a pet or visit the local animal sanctuary, which houses rescued donkeys, ducks, chickens, goats, and peacocks. There will also be a dog demonstration.
- Promote sustainability: In keeping with the values of The Sustainable City, the food and beverage outlets will be selling locally grown produce and the fashionistas among you can also witness a sustainable fashion show hosted by fashion blogger Irene Steele.
- Support local. A variety of vendors will be taking part in Origin Market, offering homemade sustainable products and hand-crafted items from the local community.
- Let the kids have fun: Arts and craft activities for children will keep the little ones busy. Let them unleash their creativity with some face-painting and spend all their energy jumping on the bouncy castle. Princess Parties UAE will perform as their favourite Disney characters, and a magic show from Magic Phil will bring a barrel of laughs for everyone.
- Get active. With circuit training fitness, Latin dance lessons and yoga sessions for children and adults, there are plenty of chances to get your heart rate up and feel energized during the whole weekend.
The Sustainable City Horse Show is an annual show jumping event featuring 11 rounds of competitions over four days and certified by The International Federation for Equestrian Sports. Entry is free for all.